Aircraft Structures Engineers
2023-03-20 2023-03-20 USD00.00HOUR
Aircraft Structures EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structures Engineers in Mobile, Alabama.
- Designs, specify and/or develop technical specifications for configuration, repair, operation and maintenance of airplanes, engines and components, and their associated systems and equipment to assure or enhance safety, reliability and economic utilization while keeping with federal aviation regulations and manufacturer’s published data.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Aero, Mechanical, or similar) Required
- Five (5) years related Structures aircraft engineering experience.
- Must have experience with modifications and repairs at an MRO or Airline.
- Airframe and/or powerplant license(s) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong analytical, communication and technical writing skills.
- This position requires working weekends.
- This position is for third shift. Must be able to work variable shifts.
- Aircraft engineering experience in the design, analysis and repair of aircraft structure preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com