Aircraft Structures Mechanics
Aircraft Structures MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
MHI RJ Aviation
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structures Mechanics in Tucson, Arizona.
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures, participate in 5-S activities and perform work in a safe and timely manner.
- Remove / install aircraft components as required
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Operate ground support equipment if required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations as required
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in wing removal as required
- Inspect confined areas of airframe
- Assist in designing, modifying and welding metal fixtures as required
- Assist in providing time estimates as required
- Minimum of 1 year of structural sheet metal repair / modification experience or substantiated similar experience
- Minimum of 1 year of corporate / commercial jet experience
- A&P license OR “A” license is preferred
- Able to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal & written) aircraft status
- Own tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools
- Comfortable with shift work (12 hours shifts, overnights, weekends, holidays), including nonscheduled overtime
- Enjoy working on commercial aircraft, growing professionally and being part of a team passionate about CRJs.
- You have basic PC (computer) skills
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.