Aircraft Structures Technicians
Aircraft Structures TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Structures Technicians in Melbourne, Florida.
Hiring Note: These are new, high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
- Looking for candidates with 4+ years previous experience on Commercial or Large Regional aircraft, having worked in an MRO environment – performing heavy overhauls and modifications.
- Candidates must have a full set of the basic hand tools required to perform the duties associated with this position is required.
- The Pay Rate for this position is based on previous experience, and is determined by the number of years of applicable experience and what type of formal training they have.
- All candidates for these Sheet Metal Mechanic positions, must pass a Written and Hands on Assessment test in order to start.
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189