Aircraft Structures Technicians
Aircraft Structures TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Structures Technicians in Melbourne, Florida.
Hiring Note: These are new, high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
Requirements & Information:
- Candidates must have 30 months of previous experience on commercial and large regional aircraft with a background of repair/modification/overhaul.
- Previous experience performing C checks is preferred.
- Comparable military experience is acceptable.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
- $500 travel allowance for those technicians who qualify; tied to 90-day stay.
- $200 referral fee for anyone the candidate refers who stays 60 days.
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.