Airframe & Powerplant Technicians
Airframe & Powerplant TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Technicians in Melbourne, Florida.
These are direct full time positions, and are predominately working on the Airbus A320 and CRJ Aircraft. We are now offering one of the highest rates in the country, and are offering $40 per ST hour, for candidates who meet the following experience requirements:
We are now offering new hires up to $40 / hour if you meet the following experience requirements:
- 2 years minimum experience working as an A&P Technician in a MRO or Line maintenance environment, maintaining Commercial and/or large regional aircraft.
- Valid A&P license is required
- Must be willing and able to work whatever shift and schedule is required.
- Must have the ability to obtain an airport license
- Must have a full set of applicable tools
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand company and manufacturer manuals.
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
As a direct Employee of STS Aviation Services, you will have access to our team’s full benefit packages, which includes…
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401k program
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.