STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- A&P Technician troubleshoots, repairs, inspect sand performs maintenance on Customer aircraft.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Adhere to General Work Requirements Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities Perform all work in a safe and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Operate ground support equipment as required.
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations.
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations.
- Assist in providing time estimates.
- Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A & P Certificate.
- 3 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience.
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status.
- Owns basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools.
- Must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required.
- Ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays.
- Ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside.
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable).
- Basic PC skills
- Experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft preferred.
- Ability to train other employees.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.