Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Columbus, Ohio.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A&P license required.
- Entry Level Candidates considered!
- Part 145 repair station experience is preferred.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.