A&P MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
- Conduct maintenance checks on B727, and B737 aircraft
- Maintain contact with Maintenance Control regarding the aircraft condition. Communicate, forward copies of repair information to Maintenance Control as work is completed
- Send original paperwork to Aircraft Records on a daily basis. Troubleshoot, repair defects and complete all return to service paperwork
- Maintain current inventory of flyaway kits, including serviceable parts, unserviceable parts, and tools. Coordinate the return of used parts. Perform post-flight duties
- Accomplish all required servicing of the aircraft. Overhaul maintenance, inspection and repair of airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication equipment and associated components in accordance with maintenance manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, including policies, procedures, Airworthiness Directives Bulletins and FAR limitations
- Mechanics will be required to sign for work accomplished and Airworthiness. The mechanic in performing his duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions
- Perform other duties as directed by the D.O.M. or Maintenance Control
- Day shift Monday to Thursday 10-hour shift and weekend 13-hour shifts (40) Night shift Monday through Friday 8-hour shifts.
- Candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
- A valid unrestricted driver’s license
- A&P Certificate
- 727 and 737 experience preferred but not required
Work Environment, Culture & Skills:
- Basic MS Office knowledge, computer software & internet proficiency
- Candidate must pass DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant background check
- Candidate must be able to understand, read and write English
- Candidate should be motivated, resourceful, energetic, organized and able to manage and be managed
- Candidate must be reliable, punctual and flexible
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, respect and maintain confidentiality
- Candidate must be ethical, trustworthy with sensitive information
- Candidate must be service oriented and able to work at a fast pace and handle stress and problematic issues well with a good attitude
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively and work within a team-focused environment
- Candidate must be respectful of diverse populations and cultures
- Candidate must have an outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard
- Moderate to heavy lifting is required (up to 70lbs)
- Must be able to climb and use a ladder, work stands, platforms and lift equipment
- Work within a confined workspace(s)
- Operation based in CVG ( Erlanger, KY)
- Must be available full-time and work overtime when required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Direct Job Benefits:
- Coverage begins as soon as you are brought direct with Kalitta Charters.
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Basic Life Insurance with Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Travel Assistance Program
- Cancer Expert Now
- Fidelity 401K with match starting at 1.25%
- BCBS – Medical 200 PPO and 500 PPO options, Dental PPO, Prescription, Amwell
- EyeMed – Vision
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical and Dependent Care
- Long Term Disability
- Unum Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and Child
- Unum Accident and Critical Illness Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and Child
- Unum Hospital Indemnity for Employee, Spouse, and Child
- Met Law Coverage
- Nationwide Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Competitive Salary established pay scale including yearly increases and bonuses
- $60,000+ per year, based on education and/or experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.