Associate Reliability Engineers
Associate Reliability EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Reliability Engineers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- STS Technical Services is actively seeking qualified candidates for a Reliability Associate position working for one of the largest automotive manufactures in the world.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with one to three years of experience working with DFMEA and DVP&R processes to work in a state-of-the-art product development center.
- Translate “voice-of-customer” requests to quantifiable engineering design targets
- Help design teams identify appropriate risk mitigation strategies for designs
- Provide design control recommendations based on client and industry best practices, design guidelines, and baseline DFMEA knowledge of existing designs
- Participate in the execution and reporting of project DVP&R’s
- Demonstrated evidence of the application of problem solving techniques
- Prior product design or validation experience
- Demonstrated work in Excel/Access/Data Systems
- DFMEA experience or familiarity
- DVP&R experience or familiarity
- Experience with vehicle system/sub-system integration is a plus
- BS in Engineering required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.