Avionics TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom for any employer.
STS Aviation Services UK is a leading MRO provider. We have an opportunity for an experienced Avionics Technician to join our high-profile bespoke aircraft modification programme, converting Boeing 737 NG aircraft into the E-7 Wedgetail. “The worlds most advanced, capable and reliable Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C0) platform.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete removal and strip out of all avionics equipment.
- Installation of complex wiring harnesses and modifications to existing wiring, within Avionic shelves and panels.
- All aspects of electrical and avionics work.
- Wiring terminations and testing.
- Removal and installation of various shelves, panels, and equipment.
- Loom Manufacture and testing.
- Systems testing
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Previous modification experience.
- Excellent hand skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Subject to UK security Vetting
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call +44 (0) 7599 654 660.