B1 Aircraft Mechanics
B1 Aircraft MechanicsSTS
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is now hiring B1 Aircraft Mechanics to work out of its state-of-the-art aircraft maintenance facility in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
While selected candidates will be working our Birmingham base and line operations, we still have opportunities elsewhere within our network, including our Newquay base. Those open to either location are encouraged to apply.
Hiring Note: The starting compensation for this position is £32,000 to £40,500.
- Reports to B1 Licensed Engineer
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of customer aircraft to the highest standard
- Undertake routine maintenance checks and modifications as directed by zonal supervision
- Troubleshoot aircraft systems and take the appropriate actions
- Undertake career development via engagement with the Mechanic’s Passport scheme
- Maintain the highest standards of tool control within the work area
- Maintain the expected standards of timekeeping, discipline and productivity
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment
- Have previous base or line maintenance experience
- Must have full UK or EU Driving Licence
- Must be rated on some, or all, of the following aircraft:
- EMB 170/90 series aircraft
- Bombardier Q400 aircraft
- B737 NG
- B787 -8 and 9
- A320 family
- An “A” license is preferred but not essential for the right candidate who wants to grow with a fast moving company investing in itself and its people
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work night shift
- Comply with company MOE, procedures, policies and regulations
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times
This position comes with full benefits, and if you would like to learn more about that package, please email email@example.com. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.
Thanks for your time today, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.