B1 Aircraft Mechanics
B1 Aircraft MechanicsSTS
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is now hiring B1 Aircraft Mechanics to work out of its state-of-the-art aircraft maintenance facility in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Hiring Note: The starting compensation for this position is £34,500 to £40,500.
- Reports to B1 Licensed Engineer
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of customer aircraft to the highest standard
- Undertake routine maintenance checks and modifications as directed by zonal supervision
- Troubleshoot aircraft systems and take the appropriate actions
- Undertake career development via engagement with the Mechanic’s Passport scheme
- Maintain the highest standards of tool control within the work area
- Maintain the expected standards of timekeeping, discipline and productivity
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment
- Have previous Base or Line Maintenance experience
- Must have full UK or EU Driving Licence
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work night shift
- Comply with company MOE, procedures, policies and regulations
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times
This position comes with full benefits, and if you would like to learn more about that package, please email email@example.com. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.
Thanks for your time today, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.