Licensed Aircraft Engineers
Licensed Aircraft EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Licensed Aircraft Engineers in Manchester, United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services are looking to recruit a Licensed B1 and/or B2 engineer type rated on 787 and 737 Max on a permanent full time basis, based at our Manchester Line station.
This is an exciting time to join the STS Aviation Services business and be part of our growing line station operations. The successful candidate will undertake Line Maintenance activities at the station ensuring that all Part 145 maintenance requirements are carried out in accordance with the Line Maintenance processes and procedures.
- Carry out and certify aircraft maintenance within the limitations of their company approvals
- Ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements are accomplished
- Using customer and company processes, order spares to meet work requirements, complete associated paperwork for unserviceable components and record all maintenance activity performed with accurate man-hour bookings
- Support adhoc AOG requirements
- Ensuring the required aircraft maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner
- Defect rectification on inbound aircraft
- Meet and great inbound aircraft and de brief the crew
- Carry out engineering dispatch of all aircraft as required
- Carry out maintenance tasks allocated with minimal supervision
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks
- Ensure all required documentation is completed
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure all work undertaken is in line with Health & Safety and COSHH regulations
- Part 66 Licence B1, B2, B1/B2
- Type rated on 787 and 737 Max
- Preferred previous Line Maintenance experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a technician
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible to meet changing working requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence Essential
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and abroad. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.