Line Maintenance Mechanics
Line Maintenance MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Line Maintenance Mechanics in Hebron, Kentucky.
Inspect, modify and repair aircraft at the maintenance base. Troubleshoots technical discrepancies and executes repairs of company aircraft. Provides guidance to the entry level mechanics on basic tasks. Proficient in the use of electronic test equipment, voltage/amperage measuring, recording devices and navigation of troubleshooting equipment.
Values and Behavioral Standards:
To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot technical discrepancies and execute repair of company aircraft
- Accomplish aircraft inspections per company procedures
- Proficient in use of electronic test equipment, voltage or amperage measuring, recording devices and navigation troubleshooting equipment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, schematics and technical orders
- Inspect and assist in maintenance of company equipment and tooling
- Work as a member of a team that will interface with contract maintenance personnel
- Follow safety measures, good shop practices and cleanliness standards
- Communicate discrepancies to Maintenance Control department found during inspections and follow directions to troubleshoot and repair faulty conditions
- Ensure that all aircraft documentation is completed accurately per company and FAA procedures prior to aircraft departure
- Provides guidance to entry level mechanics on basic tasks
- Organize daily tasks and coordinate inspections/repair of aircraft
- Perform Manual and Aircraft parts inventories as required
- Assist other company departments to ensure on-time departure of company aircraft
- Additional duties assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-5 years of transport category aircraft maintenance experience (Boeing series aircraft – Preferred) 737 or 777 Gen Fam with RII authorization
- Must possess FAA Airframe and Powerplant Licenses
- Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software and in use of digital manuals
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Must be able to work in variable weather conditions
- Ability to lift parts and equipment
- Able to work rotating schedules to include weekends, nights and holidays
- Must possess valid passport and be able to travel occasionally for AOG recovery and special projects
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.