Material Support Specialists
Material Support SpecialistsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Support Specialists in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Mon – Thur 7pm-5am; plus OT as needed – $1.75 shift differential
- Mon – Thur 7:30pm – 5:30am; plus OT as needed – $1.75 shift differential
In addition to our competitive pay offerings, some of the many reasons to consider a career with JLG:
- $1,500 Sign-on Bonus and $500 referral bonus opportunities
- Annual performance bonus with a 5% goal.
- Tuition reimbursement toward degree programs of up to $10k annually.
- Medical insurance with Rx coverage and Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K program with generous employer match
- Paid Time Off (vacation) program that offers 80 hours in first full year of employment.
- 11 paid Holidays each year
- Company-funded Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Company paid safety footwear and safety prescription eyewear programs
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain inventory levels by identifying, labeling, stocking and recording materials and supplies.
- Transport heavy material using a forklift both inside and outside of buildings.
- Determine production requirements by obtaining work orders.
- Verify items and quantities on packing slips and receive or ship as necessary.
- Package materials and parts in various containers for safe shipment to internal and external customers.
- Communicate with internal customers while responding to material requests
- Develop bills of lading (loading) and delivery forms.
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Cycle count inventory as requested by supervisor.
- Learn and utilize current inventory computer system.
- Sort items according to destination and verify all items match with the purchase order.
- Must be able to work overtime and/or 7 days a week
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to successfully complete forklift training
- Ability to obtain and maintain a forklift license
- Ability to acquire and understand lean manufacturing concepts
- Forklift License
- 6+ month experience in a manufacturing industry
Critical Physical / Safety Requirements:
- Safety glasses and safety shoes required at all times.
- On-the-job training
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com