Mechanical DesignersSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Group is hiring Mechanical Designers in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
- Prepare calculations on the proposed machine before completing technical drawings
- Sketch and draw up designs using input from engineers and architects on the team
- Calculate factors like tolerance, dimensions, and thermal and structural analysis
- Create designs in line with company procedure, regulations and client standards
- Submit drawings to upper management and or client
- Use customer feedback and data to upgrade, improve or repair the company’s existing designs
- Help with Additive manufacturing as needed
- Finalize designs and send prints to the production department
- 3+ years’ experience in engineering role or related experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deep IT and CAD knowledge
- Strong computer and mathematical skills
- Experience designing industry-specific products
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt to change
- Able to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated attitude and the ability to use initiative
About STS Technical Group:
STS Technical Group specializes in three distinct industries… workforce management, engineering and additive manufacturing. Our workforce management team has more than 40 years of expertise, and the company is considered one of the Top-100 Staffing organizations in the United States.
Our Technical Design team is home to STS’ engineers and technical support specialists, and that group has offices and manufacturing facilities in both Wisconsin and Mexico.
As for our Additive Manufacturing group, that team runs more than 40 state-of-the art printers at all times, using a myriad of modern materials, tools and the latest technology to deliver unmatched results at affordable prices.
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.