Mechanical / Electrical Designers
Mechanical / Electrical DesignersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanical / Electrical Designers in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience using CAD software with PDM file storage system (designing, drafting, and concept iterations). Solidworks and Solidworks EPDM preferred.
- Experience and aptitude in injection molding, die casting, sheet metal design and top level assembly management.
- Familiarity with A-surface, UI/UX touchpoints and ergonomics.
- Capable of developing design solutions with limited direction.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively cross-functionally and receive and guide feedback surrounding complex tradeoffs.
- Basic understanding of tolerances and stack-ups.
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Fluent English speaking required
Nature of Work:
- Mechanical/Electrical Designer will drive program level designs and documentation for High Voltage product design solutions
- Will play a central role in the development of instrument panels for energy solutions, including wire harness design
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.