Reliability & Maintainability Leads
Reliability & Maintainability LeadsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Reliability & Maintainability Leads in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
The Reliability & Maintainability Lead plays a vital role within the engineering team, concentrating on guiding the design to attain R&M targets. This ensures the delivery of optimum performance levels to the platform and crew for the Next Generation Combat Vehicle/Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle (NGCV/OMFV) program.
Managing Engineering and Planning:
- Manage engineering reliability personnel in planning, performance, and documentation of reliability activities.
- Manage the test team’s workload, conduct team meetings, assign projects, set priorities, and monitor progress.
- Establish and maintain a system for tracking status of test incident reports.
- Control and deliver a large-scale project, including financial expenditures.
Developing and Supporting R&M Initiatives:
- Develop System Reliability Model, hardware, and software reliability predictions.
- Provide Reliability Allocations to IPTs; Conduct R&M Evaluations.
- Generate Reliability Critical Item List for Hardware.
- Develop reliability block diagrams and math models.
- Orchestrate the development of DFMEA with IPT support.
- Lead the execution of activities identified in the R&M program Plan.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Support and present at human factor reviews and soldier touch points.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to ensure R&M performance optimization.
- Support and adhere to all company safety and environmental regulations & policies.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time, including occasional travel to Europe.
- Undertake other duties as determined by the PA&T Manager & Engineering Director or their delegate.
- BSc in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Systems) or equivalent work experience.
- MSc in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Systems), desired.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 15 years in applying reliability and maintainability analytical methods for ground combat vehicles.
- Experience in delivering large complex US Defense programs.
- Knowledge in Reliability Engineering, Systems Engineering, and related Standards/Processes.
- Ability to present technical briefings.
- Familiarity with the US DoD ground vehicle requirements and process and procedures for vehicle development and procurement.
- Familiarity with the US Army TACOM / TARDEC.
- Experience with Weibull++, Crow-AMSAA (Growth Model) software.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, including engineering and supply chain management.
- Practical ‘hands-on’ attitude with independent operation capability.
- Detailed knowledge of Military Standards and regulations desired.
- Applied working knowledge with a proven track record from concept to series production.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.