Test TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
DRS Naval Power Systems
STS Technical Services is hiring Test Technicians in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Join our team in Menomonee Falls, WI as a Test Technician 4. In this role, you will conduct standard testing processes on various equipment, recording results and providing technical support to engineers and manufacturing teams.
What You Will Do:
- Execute test procedures based on complex wiring and assembly drawings, engineering specifications, and operation sheets.
- Interpret and follow written documents, such as SOPs and test procedures.
- Ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements, following State and Federal regulations.
- Provide training for team members and lead them to meet production deadlines while ensuring the quality of finished products.
- Interface with other departments for efficient information and material flow.
- Diagnose electrical, optical, and mechanical malfunctions or failures in operational equipment.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Modify complex electrical prototypes according to engineering instructions.
- Support, communicate, and uphold the organization’s mission, values, and culture.
- Assist Engineering in creating test fixtures, test setups, and product or fixture evaluations using industry best practices.
- Conduct developmental tests while prioritizing the safety of yourself and your team.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience and an associate’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Must have or be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Experience working with high power and medium voltage equipment.
- Strong decision-making, communication, and leadership skills.
- Experience handling small delicate components with ESD practices.
- Proficient in various computer applications, especially the Microsoft suite.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Soldering and wire bonding experience is a plus.
- Experience with MRP is a plus.
- Candidates must be a US citizen and meet DRS security standards as imposed by DoD, including obtaining any necessary security clearance from the US government within a reasonable time after starting employment.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.