STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Welders in Greencastle, Pennsylvania.
Hiring Note: Seeking Traveling Welders for a 6 month opportunity in Pennsylvania.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime for you to check out a new city and be paid to do it! We are currently seeking 10 Traveling MIG Welders for our Fortune 500 partner in Greencastle, PA to work at the largest provider of lift and access machinery in the country.
Best part? While on contract every bit of your income can be sent home to your family or stashed into savings because STS covers most expenses.
Why should you apply?
- What is the pay? $26.00/hour + Daily Meal Per Diem 7 days per week – Gross $1390/week
- Overtime? Is offered weekly for those who want to work it
- Shift: 2nd shift Monday – Thursday 4PM to 2AM
- Start – August 23rd or August 30th – staggered dates in September also offered.
- How will you get to Pennsylvania? STS will fly you there or allow you to drive your own car and expense mileage
- Where will you stay? Accommodations paid for by STS at nearby hotels
- How will you get to work? – STS will rent you a brand new car
- How will you pay for gas? – STS will reimburse all gas expenses to and from work in rental car
- How will you get home at the end of the contract? STS will return you to home the same way you came – via flight or car mileage reimbursement
- Can you bring your family? Sure! Family is allowed at the hotel with you
- Heat and forms metal parts and components using hand tools, torch or welding equipment
- Weld components in flat and vertical positions
- Operate and read measuring devices accurately
- Position, assemble, and weld various metal parts properly as outlined on blueprints
- Ability to operate an overhead crane to maneuver parts safely into place to perform proper weldments
- Adjust welder to proper welder configurations to ensure quality and accuracy of required weldments
- Maintain attention to detail as necessary to adhere to quality standards
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Training and/or Education:
- To be eligible for the job you will receive a welding qualification test upon start. A passing score is required to remain on contract.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have one (1) or more years of relevant experience
- Must have a valid US driver’s license
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.