Mobile Aircraft Technicians (Remote Work)
Mobile Aircraft Technicians (Remote Work)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mobile Aircraft Technicians for remote work.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in a related Aviation Science or Maintenance program – or equivalent aircraft experience.
- A&P License.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience as an aircraft maintenance technician working in a service center on corporate aircraft performing flight line repairs and/or advance level troubleshooting and complex repairs. Prefer at least five (5) years of experience to on Citation, Gulfstream, Falcon, Embraer, Hawker, and/or Bombardier aircraft.
- Must demonstrate a senior level of technical knowledge and ability to get tasks completed by working around obstacles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must understand and be willing to work a schedule that varies week to week to include the exact location in which the job is located, number of days and hours which could include overtime, weekends and/or holidays in order to return the aircraft to service. It is anticipated that overnight travel will happen regularly.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, customers, contractors and/or vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate easily and accurately with other Mobile Repair Team Technicians, the Manager and customers. Must be able to work independently and responsibly without direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a valid and active driver’s license approved for airline travel and a valid passport, and credit card at all times. Along with any necessary airport / TSA specific badging to allow ramp access. Invalid documents may result in removal from the job.
- Must maintain exemplary professionalism, courtesy and respect while representing our company. The Mobile Repair Team provides a critical service for aircraft in need, and as such the customer service prowess of the Technician is equal in importance to the technical skills required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.