Welcoming Celeste Rodriguez Back to the STS Technical Services Family
Losing a great employee is never easy, and when we said goodbye to Celeste Rodriguez in March of 2020, our collective hearts were broken. Today, however, it gives us great pleasure to welcome Celeste back to the STS Technical Services family. Celeste started working with us again just a few weeks ago, and she has resumed her role as a Recruiter in our Jensen Beach, Florida office.
If you would like to learn more about Celeste, check out the following Q&A completed by our marketing team. And before anyone else can beat us to the punch, welcome back, Celeste! We are thrilled to once again have you in our corner.
Question 1: Tell us a little about your professional background, education and / or experience?
I started working with STS more than nine years ago in its ADS Department. After several years, I moved my way up and assumed the role of Lead Recruiting Coordinator/Lead Trainer before formally transitioning to a Recruiter position in July of 2019.
Questions 2: What do you like to do for fun when you are not working?
Like most people, I spend a lot of my free time with family and friends. Some of our things we love to do together include boating, fishing, mini road trips and movie nights.
Question 3: If you could be any superhero, which superhero would you be and why?
Scarlet Witch! I would like to be able to use her telekinesis.
- Meet Brittany Keathley: Recruiting Sourcer in Oscoda, Michigan
- Meet Kimberley Ayres: Recruiter in Oscoda, Michigan
- Meet Megan Shelton: Recruiter in Oscoda, Michigan
- Meet Nadalia Haita: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Meet Jami Drexler: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Meet Amber Mallak: Recruiter in Oscoda, Michigan
- Meet Chloe Peterson: Recruiter in Brookfield, Wisconsin